PX3 Capture Image not working

LA7NO
Hello,

I have the KX3 + PX3 + KXPA100 connected as indicated on page 9 in the PX3 manual.
The PC is connected to KXPA100.
All units updated to last FW version.

The PX3 Utility (rev 1.15.8.1) connects as normal, and I can upload new FW etc.
However, the Capture Image function does not work properly. It starts as normal but the program displays an erroneous image and freezes after a short while. Have to reset the PX3.
Connecting the PC directly to the PX3 works as normal.

Any idea?

Best 73 de Per-Tore / LA7NO

73,

Per-Tore / LA7NO

Re: PX3 Capture Image not working

Cady, Fred-2
Try turning off the KXPA100.  At one time there was a problem with the screen shot and having it on.  I don't know if that has been fixed or not.

73,

Fred KE7X

For all KE7X Elecraft books, see www.ke7x.com<http://www.ke7x.com>

________________________________
I have the KX3 + PX3 + KXPA100 connected as indicated on page 9 in the PX3
manual.
The PC is connected to KXPA100.
All units updated to last FW version.

The PX3 Utility (rev 1.15.8.1) connects as normal, and I can upload new FW
etc.
However, the Capture Image function does not work properly. It starts as
normal but the program displays an erroneous image and freezes after a short
while. Have to reset the PX3.
Connecting the PC directly to the PX3 works as normal.

Any idea?

Best 73 de Per-Tore / LA7NO

Message delivered to [hidden email]

Message delivered to [hidden email]