PX3 Programmer's Reference now available for download

PX3 Programmer's Reference now available for download

Paul Saffren N6HZ
The Elecraft PX3 Programmer's Reference is now available for download from our website.  Here is the LINK.

73,

Paul N6HZ

Re: PX3 Programmer's Reference now available for download

Phil Wheeler-2
I've lost track. Is there now an Owner's Manual
for the PX3 with the Fixed-Tune mode included, Paul?

73, Phil W7OX

Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: PX3 Programmer's Reference now available for download

Paul Saffren N6HZ
Hi Phil,

Yes, the current revision A5 of the PX3 Owner's Manual does include information on the operation of Fixed Tune Mode.  You can download a copy HERE.

73,

Paul N6HZ

Re: PX3 Programmer's Reference now available for download

Phil Wheeler-2
Thanks, Paul!

73, Phil W7OX