Please limit replies to OT postings

Locked 1 message Options

Please limit replies to OT postings

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Administrator
We're seeing a flood of OT postings and responses lately. While we
welcome general discussion of non Elecraft Ham Radio related topics, we
do ask that replies to OT topics be limited to a reasonable number. If
you see over 5-10 replies to a post, please resist the urge to reply
unless there is a -very- strong reason to do so.

In general, once I see replies above this number I will end the thread.
But please try to self limit your postings as I can not watch the list
on an hourly basis. I typically read it only once a day and on weekends
I may not be on line both days.

73, Eric  WA6HHQ
Elecraft List Moderator