Plotter graph software for the Elecraft W2 Wattmeter.

Plotter graph software for the Elecraft W2 Wattmeter.

LA8OKA
Hi

I have the W2 Watt meter, it's of course hooked up to my computer so that I can read the data on the W2 Utility Software.
The software is quite good, simple and informative user interface, but I miss one functionality, namely a plotter graph function that can plot the PEP values on a graph while transmitting.
Such plots are useful for analyzing transmitted power.
If there are someone on this list that is capable of making such a software I think it would be a huge success.
Even better will be if it could be integrated in the already existing W2 Utility Software.
The W2 serial commands are described here: http://www.elecraft.com/manual/Elecraft_W2_Serial_Interface_Commands_Rev_D.pdf
Other functions on the wish list for such a software would be two sliders that can be moved around on the plot for reading of values and for calculations of the average power.

Are there anyone on the list that's up for the challenge?

Best regards,

Martin Storli
LA8OKA
Oslo, Norway