Portable"ARES/RACES" KX3 100W ATU Recommendations

Portable"ARES/RACES" KX3 100W ATU Recommendations

Shotblocker
I am New to the Elecraft family just purchased a loaded KX3 to replace my TenTec Scout. I have also purchased two(2) amps a HL45B & HLA150, 40 & 125watt respectively. That said, I am looking for a lightweight, good to about 100 + watts portable maybe battery powered ATU. All ideas welcome!!! I was thinking about the LDG Z100? Thank you in advance!  "KB1YAI" 73s