Possible MEMORY ERASE feature using [CLR]

Possible MEMORY ERASE feature using [CLR]

Tony Scesny
Hi Everybody:
    Well it looks like I've managed to get some really good discussion
on the UTILITY topic.  After participating in events like Field Day,
I'm appreciating the ability to change 00-99 Memory to suit the various
uses for K3.   Ultimately, being able to manage the "Configuration
File"  opens up a world of possible uses, as seen by many of the comments.

    What I am thinking of, right now,  is a way to clear ALL  00-99 or a
single Memory entry.  As you know,  selecting V>M or M>V  will the
allow  VFO A to be used to select the Memory entry to be modified.
Suppose  the  [CLR]  button was included in this operation to ERASE the
contents.  The User could then elect to opt out of any additional change
thereby CLEARING that location.   The "ALL" parameter could then be
added to memory choices.

      There is still a lot of  "dark magic"  involved in the use of
these memories, and correct me on this,  according to a LYLE post,  It
takes TWO [taps] to save the additional MODE parameters.  This gives
more flexibility to this operation.

      Its nice to have a panel  button  sitting there waiting to be
"used" and I'm sure that there are many other conditions that [CLR] can
be included. I hope this won't be the last.   HI.

  73's   Tony  K2ZLS