Power output pot tight on CCW end

WE0H
My power output pot on my K2 is tight turning the last 1/4th until full
CCW. Is this the way it is supposed to be or? It was that way before I
installed it. It works but is tight turning at the low <1w range.

Thanks,
Mike
WE0H
K2 S/N 6698

Re: Power output pot tight on CCW end

Don Wilhelm-4
Mike,

That often happens if the knob is placed too close to the panel - the
knob rubs on the metal housing that holds the shaft.  Try loosening the
knob and moving it out just a bit.