Problem reading posts

bdrobnes
I asked this a few weeks ago but got no response. Using Chrome, I used to see each post separated by a subject heading and could easily scan through and read those that interested me. Those subject headings have disappeared and I now see all the posts, one after the other, with nothing separating them. Is this due to something I did without realizing it or is it a change in the format of the posts? I submitted this to the list manager who sugested I ask  the list. Thanks and 73
Bill
N4IEZ / F4WAE
[hidden email]

Re: Problem reading posts

Bill K9YEQ
Bill,

There isn't enough information in your post to help you.  What is your mail
provider and what software, Yahoo mail, Gmail, etc., Outlook, Outlook
Express, etc.?   I won't be able to get back to you until later today.  But
at first blush, looks like it may have been something you changed in your
own settings.  You might find a local tech to look at it for you.

73,
Bill
K9YEQ

Re: Problem reading posts

K2GN
I sounds like you changed your Mailman settings at qth.com to Digest email.
You would see a large list of emails all in one message if you did that.
And with the volume of email on this reflector it becomes hard to pick out
what you really want to read.
Larry/K2GN - http://k2gn.com