QRO = KPA500 and the KPAK3AUX

AB3EN
Will the KPAK3AUX have a provision to tap the CTRL line?? I have the PR6 Low-Noise 6-Meter Receive Preamplifier attached to the K3. If not can I get access to the pins in the connector?

"When the control (CTRL) is used and jumper P2 is removed (see Figure 3), the K3 may be configured so
that the preamplifier is switched on only when the 6 meter band is selected."

Any of the Beta testers worked with issue?

Dan
AB3EN

Dan AB3EN

Re: QRO = KPA500 and the KPAK3AUX

w0mu
There was a bit of talk on this and hopefully not having to use two y
cables etc.  I think Elecraft said that this issue would be addressed
with the new cable.

I hope so.