QRPworks SideKar

Shel Radin KF0UR
QRPworks will be at FDIM and Hamvention again this year.  For Hamvention, We'll be in the North Hall, booth 194. directly across the aisle from Elecraft.

We're pleased to be introducing the newest, ultimate accessory "SideKar" for the KX3.

- Displays decoded text in CW, RTTY, PSK31 modes

- Built-in logger for 1000 QSOs with ADIF export (PC or Mac)

- Uses wireless/wired USB keyboard or paddle for functions

- Create / Edit messages / macros with keyboard or paddle

- Sunlight readable - made to be used outdoors.

- mounts on the right side of the KX3

- Only 5oz (140g)

It'll be available for sale at both events and the order page and manual at www.QRPworks.com will be up by Thursday night.

Hope to see old friends and make some new ones there.

73,

Shel KF0UR & Steve KB3SII