QRPworks at FDIM & Hamvention

Shel Radin KF0UR
Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know that QRPworks will be at FDIM and Hamvention later this week.  We'll be in building 1, booth 1611, right across the aisle from Elecraft and next to Pro Audio Engineering.

We'll be introducing the new SideKar Plus, a cousin of the SideKar but with a bigger display, and Key Line Pi which is a mounting bracket for attaching the KXPD2 or KXPD3 paddles to either the KX2 or KX3.  The Key Line Pi allows the paddle to be swiveled over a 45 degree range left and right to allow the operator to have a more comfortable keying position.

We're looking forward to the new location.

73,

Shel KF0UR
www.QRPworks.com