Question about K1.

David Quental
Hello all,

I have a nice K1, it works very well on 7/10/14/21mhz. Lately I had idea to
buy a KFL1-2 module to add 2 more bands to my K1. However it seems,
according to manuals, that if I want to use, for instance 80 or 17 (bands
that I want to add), I should swamp both Filter Boards, is that true or is
there any way to use at same time both Filter Boards ??

Any help will be welcome.

Best 73.

CT1DRB
David Quental

Re: Question about K1.

Bruce Beford-2
David,
You can only have one filter board in the K1 at a time.
My 4 band board is for 40m/30m/20m and 15m.
I have a 2 band board I swap in for 160m and 80m.

73,
Bruce N1RX