Question about the display LEDs

Andrey Stoev
Hey guys!

I am looking for yellow/orange display LEDs like the ones used in K2.I would like to change the original green LEDs in the LCD of my K2 with yellow ones.
Most of my equipment is using yellow/orange display lights and i really like the "warm" feeling of the yellow glow - like the tungsten lamps used in the vintage radio sets.
The LCD display of the K2 is very uncommon and i dont have luck finding LEDs for the backlighting of any color.
I am aware that the current draw might go up few miliamps depending on the type yellow LEDs used.
Any help would be greatly apreciated!

73s
Andrey E. Stoev
KB1FZA