R: Re: K3 Display is Dated...

IK4EWX
Eric, is it possible for you to add on the K3 display, with a next firmware release, the VFOa-VFOb shift?

Thanks, 73
Ian IK4EWX

Re: R: Re: K3 Display is Dated...

Don Wilhelm
Ian,

That is not possible without producing a new display with an icon for
that.  The display is not a programmable element.
The VFOa/VFOb is already identified with an arrow which points to the
transmit VFO - it is on the right of the display.