RE: 2005 Hamfests

Lisa Jones - Elecraft Sales

Happy New Year!  I'm baaaack- with a whole new list of great hamfests coming
up in 2005.

First: Following are the Hamfests Elecraft will be attending, selling
product and giving a presentation in February:

February 11-15 NORTHERN FLORIDA CONVENTION "HAMCATION"  Booth # 62
Orlando FL http://www.oarc.org

February 26 RADIOFEST  in Seaside CA   http://www.radiofest.org

Come by and visit us!

If you enjoy sharing your enthusiasm for your Elecraft transcevier and
showing off your handiwork there are two easy and fun ways you can help
spread the word.

1. If you are attending a hamfest, flea market or swap meet and would like
to take along some Elecraft brochures to hand out to the Hams drooling over
your K1, KX1 or K2, we would be happy to send you a packet before you go.
Just email me, [hidden email], and let me know when you will be attending
and I will send them out. You don't need a table or any set-up. This makes
you
a great source of information for potential customers! If you happen
to be having a flea market table, that works too!

2. If you really want to be a devotee, depending upon the size of the
hamfest, we can pay for a table, send you a banner and literature, help you
find additoinal Elecrafters who want to help out and even give you an
Elecraft shirt with your Name, Call Sign and Elecraft Serial Number for all
of your efforts.

If you are intersted in participating in a hamfest table, let me know and we
will look at the individual hamfest, costs, etc and go from there!

A big thank you once again to Jim Sheldon W0EB, who has really gone above
and beyond the last several months attending hamfests in support of
Elecraft products. Jim even built a portable pvc structure to hang the
Elecraft banner
as he travels around.

February 26, he will be the primary presenter at a QRP seminar for the
combined radio clubs of Southeast Kansas. It will be held at the
Lutheran Church activity center in Chanute, Kansas. For more information you
can email him at [hidden email].

Following is a list of Hamfests for the rest of January and February. The
website or email contact if available is listed below each hamfest.
Let me know if any are calling your name. Please email me directly at
[hidden email], not on the reflector.

Thanks,

Lisa

HAMFESTS 2005!

01/23/05     Tusco ARC        Strasburg, OH
[hidden email]
01/23/05     Wheaton Community Radio Amateurs St. Charles, IL
www.wheatonhamfest.org
01/29/05     DeSoto County Hamfest Arcadia FL
1/29/2005    Winter Tailgate Swapfest Albuquerque NM
[hidden email]
01/29/05     Lockport ARA Lockport NY
http://lara.hamgate.net
01/30/05     2005 MMARC Post Holiday Hamfest Odenton MD
http://www.qth.com/mobileers/

February 2005
02/04/05     Southern Florida Section Convention Miami FL
http://www.hamboree.org
02/04/05     Mississippi State Conv (Capital City Hamfest) Jackson, MS
www.jxnarc.org
02/05/05     Mine Creek ARC LaCygne KS
02/06/05     NOARS Winerfest Lorain OH
http://www.geocities.com/k8krg/winterfe.htm
02/05/05     Charleston ARS North Charleston SC
02/05/05     Fox ARC Grand Forks ND
http://www.qsl.net/wa0jxt
02/05/05     H.A.R.A. Swap and Shop Negaunee MI
http://www.qsl.net/k8lod/
02/05/05     Robbinsdale ARC Dakota, MN
www.k0ltc.org
02/05/05     Charleston ARC North Charleston
02/05/05     Three Rivers Red Cross Emerg. Communications Yuba City, CA
http://threerivers.redross.org/hamfest/
02/05/05     3936 Group Hamvest/Flea Market Tyngsboro, MA [hidden email]
02/06/05     Williamson County ARC Georgetown, TX
http://www.wcarc.com
02/06/05     Annual Auction Sun City, AZ
http//www.qsl.net/wvarc
02/11/05     Northern Florida Section Convention Orlando FL
http://www.oarc.org
02/12/05     Ada ARC Ada OK
http://www.adacomp.net/~jewell/
02/12/05     WinterFest Chelsea ME [hidden email]
02/12/05     Cherryland ARC Annual Swap Shop Traverse City, MI
http://www.carc.tc
02/13/05     Livonia ARC Farmington Hills MI
http://www.larc.mi.org
02/13/05     Mid*Winter Hamfest and ComputerShow Mansfield OH
http://www.iarc.ws
02/18/05     Yuma AR Hamfest Organization Yuma AZ
http://www.yumahamfest.com
02/19/05     Algonqquin ARC Marlborough MA
http://n1em.org
02/19/05     25th Annual Salem HamFair Rickreall OR
http://www.qsl.net/w7sra
02/19/05     Southern Indiana Wind Talkers Birdseye IN
http://www.geocities.com/birdseyehamfest
02/20/05     Aurora Repeater Association Brighton CO
http://www.qsl.net/n0ara
02/20/05     Virginia Section Convention (Frostfest 2005) Richmond VA
http://www.Frostfest.com
02/26/05     RadioFest2005 Seaside CA
http://www.radiofest.org
02/26/05     Dalton ARC Dalton GA
http://www.qsl.net/w4drc
02/26/05     Cabin Fever Hamfest LaPorte IN
http://www.k9jsl.org
02/26/05     Cabin Fever Reliever Hamfest St. Cloud, MN
http://www.w0sv.org
02/26/05     Vermont State Convention Milton VT
http://www.RANV.org
02/26/05     WASHfest 2005 Pittsburgh PA
http://www.washarc.org
02/26/04     Central Dakota ARC Bismarck ND
[hidden email]
02/26/05     ARA of the Southern Tier Horseheads NY
02/26/05     W5ES ARC Annual Hamfest El Paso TX
http://www.qsl.net/w5es
02/26/05     Orange County ARC & Jefferson County ARC Orange TX
[hidden email]
02/26/05     Plateau ARA Fayetteville WV
http://www.qsl.net/kc8lob