RE: CW Indicator

Mike Walkington-3
Hi Tom,

It worked even easier than I thought.  Ran Spectrogram with a frequency
marker set to my SPOT frequency (600Hz). Tuned the 4.00 MHz birdy with the
VFO until it lined up on the frequency marker.  Turned on the SPOT and
confirmed that the two tones were beating.  Then adjusted the CW indicator
trim pot until the solid indication came on. Then found the trim pot limits
for the solid indication and set the trim pot to the middle of the range. A
piece of cake. I can confirm that the indicator works even when upside down
compared to the rest of the world.

Cheers
Mike
VK1KCK
K2 #2599

PS.  Another VK1 is about to commit the dollars and get a K2.