RE: Elecraft CW Net Report for November 29, 2004

RE: Elecraft CW Net Report for November 29, 2004

KR4OW
40 Meters was really rough when the pactor station got
on it wiped out everything here in Fl. I want to Thank
Dan (WG4S)for the relay to Keven. By the way Kevin I
did here you on early but lots of QSB here. You ranged
from 599+ to nothing. But my antenna here is a ground
mounted Butternut with 1 radial Temporary because of
the hurricanes. This was my first time checking into
the net. And the first time I checked into a CW net I
must say it was a very interesting experience. It
requires alot more focus than doing the 599 contests,
Or just a Rag Chew. Lets just say I am impressed....
Thanks for having me on the net
David KR4OW