RE : KX1 internal battery

JEAN-FRANCOIS MENARD-3
OK now I see your point.

But I use my regular DC power supply as an external source at home..... So
the power is not supposed to be less than my batteries... I hope so ;-)

But if I go on a field trip using external 13.8V batteries to have more
power instead of a steady DC power source , OK now I will be aware of that
behavior....

Thanks