RE: Mobile Antenna for KX1

defagan
I have had success using the Outbacker Outreach antenna with my KX-1.  I just screw it into the ball mount on my pickup truck bed when wanting to operate portable.  Of course, I do not leave the Outbacker there while moving the vehicle as it is 12 ft tall.  It does work better in my application than the smaller ham sticks tried earlier.  Just find what works well for you and enjoy.
Doug
KJ4X