RE:Portable solar power solution

k7nhb
Why two solar panels? Was their a reason for exactly 25 Watts?
73,
Paul

Re: Portable solar power solution

JEAN-FRANCOIS MENARD-3
Two panel.... a bought a first one that has only 5W to do experiment
with the product itself..... After good result.... I bought another one
of 20W.... and they are built to be easy connect together in parallel
with quick plug.... So why leave the samll one at home when you can
have 5W more... ;-)

And why 25W.... because the 20W is already 400$ CDN.... I can't affort
more for now ;-)

73