REPEAT

Ed K1EP
When in the CW repeat mode, I don't seem to be able to access many of
the rx controls.  I see the REPEAT message on the lower line all the
time, whether it is transmitting or receiving.  For example, I can
tune VFO B or the sub rx (I think), but I can not see the frequency
display, so therefore, it is not very helpful.  If I am calling CQ on
one frequency and listening with the sub rx, I should be able to tune
the band during the interval between calls.  I didn't try all the
controls, but I can't switch the preamp in or out either, any button
pressing results in stopping the message.  The only things that work
(and display), as far as I can tell, are the filter bw controls.