RFI noise

William Carver
The power supplies sans the RFI filter were to repair a computer that's
now gone. I might be able to find the second supply that I never used,
but it's old business. Honestly there is so much of this coming over
that the FCC couldn't cope with it all even if it happened yesterday.

Cutting corners on RFI is a two way street: without any filtering your
computer is more vulnerable to our RF getting  in via the power cord.
The info from Tony that PCPOWER IS a reliable power supply vendor that
will probably protect their reputation and supply performance is the
good news.

W7AAZ