RV: K2 assembly page 52

Vicenç

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Vicenç [mailto:[hidden email]]
Enviado el: domingo, 06 de marzo de 2005 12:23
Para: Elecraft ([hidden email])
Asunto: K2 assembly page 52

Hi to the list

I have light doubt that aroused yesterday night when I reached page 52
of part II assembly. In the current manual to build S/N 4726 it
instructs to install 3 components on the bottom of the board (C91, RFC15
and C88). I remember that when I build S/N 3279 there were only 2
components, C91 and RFC15. As far as I understood from the information
about the additions on the hardware side, those were mainly related to
the CW shaping envelope and also the 2 diodes D40 and D41 to prevent RX
overloading. I wonder if I should have to add the 68pF capacitor C88 to
the bottom side of the board on my S/N 3279.
Many thanks in advance for your reply AND 72

Vicens, EA3ADV

P.S: Hope to perform alignment and test part II this evening.