Re: 20m net

Kevin Rock
Hi Ray,
    I tried sending this email a few minutes ago to the Elecraft mailing
list but it was considered spam.

> K2HYD - Ray - VA - KX1 - 608          QNI #10

Ray was really working from North Carolina instead of from his home in
Virginia.  I forgot to change his state to reflect his vacation outing.
But great work achieving 10 check ins with your KX1 in such a short time.

     Kevin.   KD5ONS

As I was falling asleep last night I remembered I had not put this into my
net report.  Sorry but I got a bit busy while I was writing the report and
completely spaced it out.

I live way out in the country so my ambient RF noise is very low.  I will
miss it if I ever have to leave since cities are so noisy.  That is the
reason why I can hear so well.

I heard you early on, at least the K2H part and assumed it was you.
Sometimes I can hear the East Coast better than either Tom or Bill can.
Then I got Gary's help for the guy down in Georgia.  That was amazing
since Gary should be in bed by then :)

You are doing very well with your KX1.  I need to consider building one of
those for my travelling radio.
    73,
       Kevin.   KD5ONS