Re: #4472 ssb mod problem

Jerry Deibel
Thanks to Don W3FPR's help I found the problem.   I removed the SSB mod and the basic K2 worked,  I didn't see any obvious problem after checking it under a mag light a few times , so I put the ssb board  back in and started to poke around an found that RFC1 was caused the problem.  Just a slight touch and the audio went way down.  After removing it and reinstalling RFC1 all was ok.     I also installed Don's Fixed audio output mod, works like a charm,  only I feed the audio receive signal to the mic connector instead of an RCA jack on the back.

Jerry, N2UZ