Re: AGC Weird Behavior

David Inger
Thanks to everyone who responded to me directly or on the reflector.  There
was a consensus that the AGC problem is related to using  Ham Radio Deluxe.
I have a relatively early K3 (#565) have used HRD since I have had the
radio.  However,  I only just started using the HRD Logger program; this
coincides with the AGC problem.  So, it is possible that certain HRD modules
(such as the basic interface and DM780) may not be the cause of the AGC shut
off but, due to excessive polling, the problem can occur when other modules
are enabled.

I don't really want to abandon HRD and particularly the DM780 module, but I
can't have it messing with my radio!

Again, thanks for all the help.

73 de K6SBA
David in Santa Barbara CA