Re: Audio Diary

ANNE NORMAN
From: Pete Norman

Well those pesky IC pins must have behaved themselves because when I switched on for the first time everything checked out A1 OK and I think that's the first time I can ever say that....
All the more exciting because I am doing an audio diary of my build for a magazine I do recordings for which goes to the blind and partially sighted.  If you want an extra buzz, try doing a "live recording" of the most critical moments; just as well I spotted I had put the MPU in back to front before I switched on!
If any of you guys have got comments I could add I'd be pleased to include them.  Does anybody have experience of the Voice software?  It would be useful if I could let people know how effective it is.
By the way, my digital multimeter has a voice synthesizer, so you can concentrate on where you are putting the probes, and then Professor Hawking tells you what your reading is.  Highly recommended!
Right, time to start on the RF Board!
Regards to all!    Pete, g0pks.