Re: Clock Accuracy and Outlook 2010 conversation deletion

Re: Clock Accuracy and Outlook 2010 conversation deletion

Bill K9YEQ
In case anyone is interested.  I loaded Outlook 2010.  What a wonderful
piece of software.  I sort by conversations.  I went from multiple messages
under the Clock topic to just a couple conversations  and was able to
two-click them away to the deleted folder.

Bill
K9YEQ

Re: Clock Accuracy and Outlook 2010 conversation deletion

Gary Gregory
My K3 clock jis pretty darn accurate. It just told me it's 11PM and time for
bed.

Now that's practical.

night All

(Grin)

Gary

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 10:25 PM, Bill K9YEQ <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In case anyone is interested.  I loaded Outlook 2010.  What a wonderful
> piece of software.  I sort by conversations.  I went from multiple messages
> under the Clock topic to just a couple conversations  and was able to
> two-click them away to the deleted folder.
>
> Bill
> K9YEQ

VK4FD - Motorhome Mobile
http://www.qsl.net/vk4fd/
K3 #679
For everything else there's Mastercard!!!

Re: Clock Accuracy and Outlook 2010 conversation deletion

N7US
You can do the same with Outlook 2007, which I use, and maybe even Outlook
2003.

Back to clocks(!), I've used computer logging since the DOS DXbase in the
early 1990s and now DXLab and have an "Atomic Clock" synced to WWVB on the
wall.  My computer syncs with NIST every week or more often if I want to do
it manually.  For me the K3 clock is nice but I forget it's there.

Jim N7US

In case anyone is interested.  I loaded Outlook 2010.  What a wonderful
piece of software.  I sort by conversations.  I went from multiple messages
under the Clock topic to just a couple conversations  and was able to
two-click them away to the deleted folder.

Bill
K9YEQ

Re: Clock Accuracy and Outlook 2010 conversation deletion

Jeff kb2m
Unbelievable...

73 Jeff kb2m

Re: Clock Accuracy and Outlook 2010 conversation deletion

wayne burdick
Maybe we've had enough postings about the clock :)

Thanks,

Wayne
N6KR

Re: Clock Accuracy and Outlook 2010 conversation deletion

Terry Schieler
Wayne is correct.  It's "time" for a change.

Terry, W0FM

Re: Clock Accuracy and Outlook 2010 conversation deletion

W8MAQ

Unsubscribe

In a message dated 6/25/2010 11:39:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[hidden email] writes:

Maybe  we've had enough postings about the clock  :)

Thanks,

Wayne
N6KR

Re: Clock Accuracy and Outlook 2010 conversation deletion

Gary Gregory
D for Delete works better than R for Read....Grin

Woiks fer me

Gary