Re: DSP -- KX3

w9gb
Banned User

Wayne mentioned that Elecraft is using the newest Analog Devices 32-bit DSP.

That is likely the 3rd generation Super Harvard Architecture (SHARC) family of programmable DSPs.

http://www.analog.com/en/processors-dsp/sharc/products/index.html

IF so, be curious which specific unit Elecraft chose -- ADSP-2116N ?

which is the newest member of the SHARC family.

http://www.analog.com/en/processors-dsp/sharc/ADSP-21161N/products/product.html

w9gb