Re: Elecraft sales (Exchange Rate)

Robert C.Abell
Attn. Eric,
The exchange rate to Canadian Dollars has drasticly improved too of late.

Your products are virtually unknown here in Canada. I believe this to be
due to most Canadian hams not subscribing to QST magazine where you
principally advertise.

Why not investigate advertising in the Radio Amateurs of Canada
bi-monthly magazine TCA (The Canadian Amateur).

If interested suggest contacting me off list for an address and contact.
I personally have no interest in RAC other than being a member of the
organization.

73, Bob  VE3XM