Re: Filter Alignment

john-477
""Should I use another procedure besides those posted?

Comments?

Chuck - n6dbt""

Hi Chuck,
As one who did the alignment more times than I care to remember,
I can strongly recommend Toms newest set of alignment info. I
nailed my rigs filters with it (using my $25 hamfest laptop running
Sprectrogram) and have enjoyed my K2 operating at top
performance ever since.  Doing it will also give you a good
understanding of the filtering process, since you see it real time
graphically.

Here's two thumbs up for Toms method!

John K5MO