Re: K1-4 Filter Board New Trimmer Caps

Niel Wiegand
Vin,

I'm in the middle of putting my KFL1-4 board (rev B) together also. I
posted a picture of the blue cap section here:
http://www.io.com/~nielw/qrp/KFL14_bluecaps.jpg . I just checked and the
only cap adjustment slots that do not show connection ground are four
that are grounded through a relay (and the relay is switched to the
opposite band). I've not finished it so I can only check via an ohm
meter but the toroids are not installed yet so i think my ohm meter
check is valid. Final tuneup will tell.

btw, I've had a lot of fun with my K1 See
http://www.io.com/~nielw/qrp/QRP_Stn.htm

73,
Niel