Re: K2 - 4000's

Tom Mc
Any major changes with the 4000 series models of K2's (as with the 3000's)?
Or just the next in a growing list of serial numbers?

Tom
WB2QDG
K2 1103
----------------------
One thing I don't like about this country is that everyone gets to have his
own opinion on things!

Re: K2 - 4000's

wayne burdick
Administrator

On Jun 10, 2004, at 6:42 AM, Tom Mc wrote:

> Any major changes with the 4000 series models of K2's (as with the
> 3000's)?
> Or just the next in a growing list of serial numbers?

Tom,

New K2s include the following changes:

   - Keying mod (optimal sigmoidal key shaping to minimize keying
bandwitdth)
   - Rear panel/heat sink includes two RCA jacks for K60XV (transverter
IN/OUT)
   - New firmware that supports the K60XV, more scanning modes, 6
transverters per band, etc.
   - Manual completely updated

73,
Wayne