Re: [K2] PA ALC problem on CW

picmaster
Gents,

Today I got my replacement MAX534 from Digikey. PCB rework went
fine, but this time I decided to put a high-quality DIP16 socket. If
things go well for a while, I can solder the IC to the socket to avoid
contact problems...

All tests went well - the transceiver power can now be fine regulated
from the front panel in the expected power range. The maximum
power in TUNE is about 15W with 2.6-2.7A consumption.

I'm happy to report that the radio is now ready for the final SSB
adjustments and will soon enter into regular service :D.

73,
Nikolay (LZ1NRD)