Re: K3+P3+HRD AGC Problems

Dan Sherwood
David,

I followed Joe¹s idea of using LP-Bridge.  I noticed the update rate is
somewhat ³hurky-jerky², but the AGC pop-off has not occurred yet.  This
combination of software is also not indefinitely stable over time, with HRD
requiring restart periodically to get ready of the ³DATA² error in HRD¹s rig
display.

I¹d pay good money to someone who makes HRD work properly as I really like
the interface for casual DX logging.

Thanks for the input.

73,

Dan