Re: KFL1-4 Option

kn4ud
I have an older K1 serial # 00427. Ijust purchased and assembled the KFL1-4
board and installed it in my K1. I chose to use 40, 30, 20 and 15 meter
bands. All went togeather very smooth. The problem started when I went to
adjust the trimmers. I followed the procedure as described.10MHz seemed to
not have any response. All other bands work smooth as silk. I don't think
the 18.100 MHz crystal is oscillating. I don't get any thing when I check it
at a point beside C5. All of the relays are working properly. I set it on
30m and turned off the power, removed the board and checked continuity at
all the proper points with the relays set and all was OK. What do you guys
think. I may have damaged the crystal.
Not 100% sure. Any suggestions.
Allen
kn4ud