Re:KFL1-4 Option

kn4ud
Ok, I found the problem of no 30m band. It was what I suspisioned with the
18.100MHz crystal not oscillating and all the others were. I installed
another 18.100 crystal and BINGO the mojo started working. Tuned up
beautiful. I don't know what happened, or why the crystal would not
oscillate. I don't think I damaged it in the installation but it could have
happened. I have never gotten a bad crystal before and I have installed alot
of them over the years. O-well things happen.

Allen
kn4ud