Re: KN5DB controller

Dave KK7SS
Matt,

Thank you for the pdf...
I remember discussing this one with Don quite a few years ago.

The Micro M controller is quite a different beast from KN5DB's controller.
More parts, different controlling methodology with quite a lot of built-in safety stuff.

IIRC, Don's design was originally for charging the K2 battery.
I'll get corrected on this if I'm in error.

Robert Brown kindly sent me the pdf's of Don's notes and Don W (w3fpr) will probably put them up on his site.

--
Dave G  KK7SS
 Richland, WA

Re: KN5DB controller

Don Wilhelm-4
Dave,

One little "catch" to putting it on my website - I don't have permission
from the owner to do that, and it is not my material.