Re: KRX3 Antenna Flexibility

Benny Aumala
Those high priced splitter units ($50) include box and BNC connectors.
If you do not want to build from stratch, try this for $14.20 :
http://www.minicircuits.com/pdfs/PSC-2-1.pdf
In Europe this is available at Funkamateur for 12 Euros:
http://www.box73.de/catalog/
Look for Bauelemente - Sonstige Specialteile - second page

Benny   OH9NB

Re: KRX3 Antenna Flexibility

Bill Steffey NY9H
At 11:32 PM 11/16/2008, Benny Aumala wrote:
>Those high priced splitter units ($50) include box and BNC connectors.
>If you do not want to build from stratch, try this for $14.20 :
>http://www.minicircuits.com/pdfs/PSC-2-1.pdf

$7.50 & shipping...
http://www.alltronics.com

check it out,,,

I've never dealt with this outfit ... but did order from them today.

bill