Re: KX3 Batttery life question...

Bob Cunnings NW8L
I take my KX1 on backpacking trips, and see internal batteries in
anything like a KX1 or KX3 as indispensable!

Internal battery power helps to keep rig setup quick and easy. I like
using internal AA lithium batteries in the KX1 because they are light
weight and will power the rig for a very long time.

Bob NW8L