Re: KX3 order

Dave KK7SS
Kinda defeats the purpose of the early sign-up list... doesn't it?

--
Dave G  KK7SS
 Richland, WA

> Thomas M0TRN wrote:
>> Not so sure how secret that order page is, I've ordered mine, I won't post
>> the link but anyone who's a bit resourceful can find it from google:
>>
>> site:elecraft.com kx3 order

Re: KX3 Order

Bruce Beford-2
Thanks for the insight, Don.
I have never participated in the Elecraft field test program, so was unaware
of that bit of corporate history. That makes perfect sense of course, as the
company was just starting out. Other "beta builds" that I have helped with
have also been funded that way.

73,
Bruce, N1RX

> Actually Bruce, there was another exception in the very early days of
> Elecraft.  Back in 1999 when we K2 Field Testers were charged for the K2
> in October (or was it November) and the kits did not ship until a couple
> months later.  The exact dates get fuzzy with time.

> 73,
> Don W3FPR

Re: KX3 Order

Mark Hogan
Ok I have to confess.  I work two part time jobs for toys. I ratholed money
for this rig and my second stepkid came home...but the part time gods were
food in dec and when the email came last night I ordered one too, with all
the bells.  Couldn't stop clicking the button and clicked the 232 button so
I have to tell the guys to fix that later...USB will be fine.
I love my kx1, my cw sucks by there's no fan and I have tinnitus real bad
from sirens and guns so I just went ahead and bought the rig.
I'll be selling my 847 with the good filters big mike and the tuner, I
never liked that fan...

Elecraft peeps - thanks!

N5OBC Mark Hogan

--