Re: New KAT500 pics from the Visalia DX convention BNC and Bad cables (Morphed)

Re: New KAT500 pics from the Visalia DX convention BNC and Bad cables (Morphed)

Bill K9YEQ
Not to claim to be some super operator or know it all... This is the safest
way to keep track of bad cables.  I have a few waiting for new ends.  And
Don's last paragraph makes great sense.  Modified equipment has less value.
I want the wife to get all she can out of my equipment when I die while
running (not in the shack on my PC and HR).

73,
Bill
K9YEQ