Re: Noisy neighbours & a K4

Edward-2
Remember the words of Don Corleone "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."  So if you have problems with another ham –– invite them to form a club and get a shack on neutral ground.

And please give a thought to those of us in the UK:  we can't buy or order a K4 or a K2.  The only way to get one is to import in person from the US and the price then doubles with added Import duty and taxes.  And even the UK distributor, who can't get a K4 as it's not been "approved" for UK or European (EU) use, whacks the price up to cover the duty & tax.

What we want is a UK - US Free Trade deal... then we can all join the queue.
73 Ted  M5UF

Message delivered to [hidden email]