Re: Queries posted from sites that need the answersauthentica

Re: Queries posted from sites that need the answersauthentica

g4ilo-2
On a related topic, I'm getting bounce messages for [hidden email] who
has presumably cancelled his account with CompuServe.

I think the reflector software should set the Return-Path to <> or to the
mailing list manager (sorry Eric) because if I post to the list I'm not
interested that some member didn't receive their copy because their mailbox
is full or whatever.

Julian, G4ILO. (RSGB, ARRL, G-QRP, K2 #392)
G4ILO's Shack: http://www.qsl.net/g4ilo