Re: Troll

JIM DAVIS-11
On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 13:01:54 -0400
  Dan Atchison <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Personally, Jim, I agree with Steve.? If you've had no problems, then why bring it up?? Let
>readers be their own judge.
>

> Dan -- N3ND

Dear Dan,

All that I'll say about what I had put forth on the "REFLECTOR" is honest and "heart-felt"!
Can YOU or anybody else really TRUST anyone (or manufacturer) to be kept HONEST???

If you TRUST everybody as I suspect YOU DO, then are'nt you and others a part of the problem as
well?

Regards,

Jim/nn6ee

PS,

If WE AMERICANS can't give our own opinions here or anywhere else then "WHAT GOOD IS FREEDOM OF
SPEECH?" Why denigrate ME as a individual because I DON'T THINK LIKE YOU DO???

Re: Troll

S Sacco
JIM -

REGARDING your FREEDOM of speech COMMENT, it SHOULD be REMEMBERED, but IS
frequently MISUNDERSTOOD, that IT applies TO the ***GOVERNMENT** restricting
YOUR freedom, NOT any OTHER entity.

HOPE this HELPS and 73,

Steve
NN4X

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 5:49 PM, JIM DAVIS <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 13:01:54 -0400
>  Dan Atchison <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Personally, Jim, I agree with Steve.? If you've had no problems, then why
> bring it up?? Let
> >readers be their own judge.
> >

> > Dan -- N3ND

> Dear Dan,
>
> All that I'll say about what I had put forth on the "REFLECTOR" is honest
> and "heart-felt"!
> Can YOU or anybody else really TRUST anyone (or manufacturer) to be kept
> HONEST???
>
> If you TRUST everybody as I suspect YOU DO, then are'nt you and others a
> part of the problem as
> well?
>
> Regards,
>
> Jim/nn6ee
>
> PS,
>
> If WE AMERICANS can't give our own opinions here or anywhere else then
> "WHAT GOOD IS FREEDOM OF
> SPEECH?" Why denigrate ME as a individual because I DON'T THINK LIKE YOU
> DO???

Re: Troll

Tom McCulloch
What's going on here, is there an Elecraft living under a bridge someplace?
Let's get on topic!!

Tom
wb2qdg
K2 #1103