Re: Used Amp

Eric Rosenberg
 I have a Herc II and love it. Hooking it up to the K3 is quite simple,
You'll need a Band Data Decoder (I have a KRC2) to remote the bandswitching
and another cable to key it.  I suspect you can also use any other band data
decoder.

I'm happy to pass along the wiring diagram and instructions.

73,
Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC

---------------

Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 16:47:40 -0500
From: "Phil LaMarche" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [Elecraft] Used Amp
To: [hidden email]

While waiting for the arrival of the new Elecraft amp, I sold some older
amps and bought a used Ten Tec Hercules II solid state amp.  It runs 550
watts and looks just like new.  I had forgotten how nice this little amp
was, having owned one 14 years ago. This will make my waiting easier and see
the results of running 500 watts. I'm also about to order a P3.

Phil