Re: What Happened to the KAT500

W0UCE
If the Elecraft reflector was a Dear Abby Column in the newspaper, my letter
would read:

Dear Abby:

The best of the best ham radio gear manufacturers recently had a letter in
your column stating

We revised the PCB one more time to make it easier to manufacture.

Should have these "final" (we hope) boards in by next week. If all

goes well, we'll be down to one final impediment: me. I have to revise

the sheet metal drawings.

Sorry for the delay.

Wayne

Abby, I am ready to place my order as soon as Mr. Wayne says "OK"  What
should I do

in the meantime?

Signed

Anxious in NC

Dear Anxious in NC:

All good things come to he who waits.  Be patient, Elecraft will provide.

88,

Abby