Re: XG2

vk4tux
I am surprised the XG2 photo on the elecraft website shows D1 in
incorrect bias position.
I got caught out and after reading the errata & reversed D1 placing it
on the bottom of the board.
I think a lot of people would use that photo to check their setup though.
I am just waiting on a bnc pl259 adapter before testing my K3 mds.

Adrian ... vk4tux

Re: XG2

Alexey Kats
Probably because it's the same picture that appears in the PDF (E740084 XG2
Manual Rev E.pdf) before the errata document was issued.

--
Alexey Kats (neko)