Re: re KPA 500 and ATU Great design

Bill K9YEQ
Let's not forget Eric and the whole team.  What a group.  Wayne and Eric as
a startup were off the charts when it came to design for those of us who
wanted high quality at a reasonable price.  I would love to own stock and be
on the board of directors, but I am sure that isn't going to happen.  :-)

73,
Bill
K9YEQ

Re: re KPA 500 and ATU Great design

Johnny Siu
Hello Bill,

If Elecraft is going to have initial Public Offer IPO, let us go for the
subscription, hihi .................
TNX & 73,

Johnny VR2XMC

寄件人﹕ Bill (K9YEQ) <[hidden email]>
收件人﹕ Guy Olinger K2AV <[hidden email]>
副本(CC) Elecraft <[hidden email]>
傳送日期﹕ 2011/4/8 (五) 6:36:47 PM
主題: Re: [Elecraft] re KPA 500 and ATU Great design