Reading of Consolidated messages

Donald, K6RV

Reading of Consolidated messages

Donald, K6RV

Eric,

Is it possible to add a feature to the reflector that would allow
clicking on a message on the list to go right to it?  Believe that is
called "Hyperlink".

I get the Consolidated version, so see a list of 20-40 messages.  To
find one I want to read, I have to scroll down to it.  With the
hyperlink, all one has to do is click on the message to bring it up.  I
am on a number of reflectors that have that feature, and it is much
easier to manage.

There is a lot of good information on the Elecraft reflector, but not
all of it applies to my interest, so would be nice to make it more
efficient for me, and other, if you could do so.

Thanks for all you do.

73, Donald K6RV

Donald, K6RV

Re: Reading of Consolidated messages

Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU
Administrator
Donald,

You might want to read the mail at the web bboard hosted by nabble.
Keep your Elecraft QTH.net list membership but set it not to send you messages at all, and read and post via the Nabble page.  It's the same messages as the Elecraft list, just a different way of reading and writing them.

The Nabble postings are sorted into K3, K2, etc.

See http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com

Leigh/WA5ZNU
Donald, K6RV wrote